Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

JOKES

@) Think different, Make different, Achieve different speak different then U can reach

Menatl Hospital.

@) Sardar  looks an Ice cube 4 1hour. some 1 ask what r u doing. 
Sardar: I'm looking where its leaking.

@) Sardar was looking married certificate.
Wife: What r u looking?
Sardar: Expiry Date.

@) Sardar watching STARPLUS suddenly announcement comes - "U R WATCHING STARPLUS"

He wonders and says how did they know I am waching STARPLUS.

@)A - U r Attractive
B - U r the Best
C - U r Cute
D - U r Dear 2 me
E - U r Excellent
F - U r Funny
G - U r Good- Looking
H - hehehe
I - I'm J- JOCKING

@) You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world !! Just second, don't misunderstand. CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywhere..

@)So Sweet is Ur SMILE??
So Sweet is Ur STYLE??
So Sweet is Ur VOICE??
So Sweet is Ur Eye??
See ....... how Sweetly I lie.

@) I
I l
I lov
I love
I love you........
I love you the most.
I love you the best.
Bcoz Menaka Gandhi said "People should love animals."

@) What is confidence?
A 99 year old lady buying a Sim card with life time validity, that's confidence


@) A judge said Order.. Order.. Order..
Sardarji: 1 pizza, 4 dosa, 3 vada, 1 cool drink
Judge: Shut up.
Sardar: No no Seven up.

@) Missing your talks, ur smiles, ur silence, ur silly fights, but the thing I miss mosts, d way u jump frm tree 2 tree! Miss ur style a lot

@) Descent..
Obedient..
Neatful..
Kindful..
Excellent..
Young..
thats me not u . don't feel sad. U r name is also there. Read 1st letter of each line.

@) Every man needs a beautiful wife, intelligent, loving, adjusting and cooperative wife, but it is sad that Law allows only one wife.

@.) If u really need Original Tiger's Nail 4 Ur Chain Locket, contact me immediately I was planning 2 cut my Nail's tomorrow


@) Why are wives are more dangerous than Mafia?
The Mafia wants either your money or life. The wives want both.

@) Postman: I have to come 5 miles to deliver this packet.
Pappu: Why did you come so far. Instead you could have posted it.


@) Hai what happend.. why no sms .. No balance.. ok..! I will send u a recharge coupen: @@@@@@@@@@@ Scratch here with a blade !

@) A sardar gave his mobile phone to his friend and said plz send a sms to my girl friend, bcoz my hand writing is very bad.

@) Why did santa sleep with a scale? Because he wanted to measure how long he has slept.

@) Teacher: Can you tell something about Raja Ram Mohan Roy?
Sunny- They were 4 Best Friends

@) Girlfriend to Boyfriend: Now it is time we should marry.
Boyfriend: That's ok, but who will marry us.

@) Sardrji & his wife going to city in auto. Driver audjusted the mirror. Sardarji shouted U r seeing my wife. Go & sit back I will drive Auto

@) Teacher: "imagine the building you'r in suddenly got fire how will you escape"?
Sardar: I will stop the imagination

@) Teacher: What is meant by cyclone?
Student: The loan borrowed for purchasing Cycle is called cyclone.

@) Beggar: I'm the author of a book " 100 methods to become rich"
Man: Then why r u begging?
Beggar: This is one of the best method.

@) Dog was chasing Sardar. Sardar runs with laughing
man asked why are you laughing?
He replaied " I use Airtel Sim but Hutch network is following me"

@) We will now upgrade your brain, please wait........ searching....... still searching.... sorry, No vrain found.!

@) 7 Rules to be Happy
1. Never hate
2. Don't worry
3. Live simple
4. Expect little
5. Give a lot
6. Always smile
7. Tell my name 100 times daily

No comments:

Post a Comment